sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Injector pump not working, Yes full of diesel and filter

Injector pump not working
JA: Have you checked the fluids recently?
Customer: Yes full of diesel and filter full
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: 05 pajero sport
JA: Are you fixing your Pajero yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes no diesel coming out injector pipes
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no but not running well over 2000 revs

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, it seems to be a problem in the injector pump valve or the injector pump has reached the end of its service life.

First before I give you an answer I would like to know how this happened.

Dear customer as a general answer the problem that you describe seems to come from the fuel pump, these pumps have a period of life, it is normal that over the years these pumps fail and should be subjected to review or merit a replacement, it is something common that should be done from time to time.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.