sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Cold starting, Yes, Ford transit, 2010, Easy start spray

Cold starting
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Ford transit
JA: What year is your Transit?
Customer: 2010
JA: Are you fixing your Transit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Easy start spray applied
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Engine was cranking but didn't fire up. Now nothing happens

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I am sorry that you have these problems. When a vehicle starts with an easy start spray, it means that there are problems in the fuel injection system or in the preheating system of the engine.

Basically it could be that the pump is not injecting the correct amount of fuel for the initial combustion to occur correctly.

On the other hand, when the glow plugs are defective, they do not heat the fuel correctly, which means that you have to use easy start to generate the first combustion of the engine and from there the temperature rises for correct operation.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.