sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a problem with uneven brakes on a fiat ducato motor

Hi i have a problem with uneven brakes on a fiat ducato motor can i leave the load sensor off and do the brake with out
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: The load sensor on the back brake line
JA: What is the model/year of your Fiat?
Customer: Fiat ducato motor home 1989
JA: What year is your Fiat?
Customer: 1989 31 year old
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes i have put new wheel cylinder on and nrw springs and shoes
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I think your query was cut off before you finished asking your question.

Can you explain to me a little better what the problem is with your brakes and what you want to know?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I just like to know if i can take of the load sensor and see if that make my brakes work better as i cannot find why it iscoming up uneven all the time

Dear customer the uneven tones are usually due to excessive wear in the brake system, may be problems in the discs on the bands on the drums or pads, disconnecting a sensor should not correct the problem as this is a purely mechanical failure, you also have to talk about no problems with the ducts as I see you models years 89 and often the ducts are clogged which makes one side does not brake properly because it is clogged and not enough pressure to brake properly arrives.
I recommend that you do a thorough check of the entire brake system.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No thanks

Did you see my previous message?