sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Lost connection between the control module and the heating,

Lost connection between the control module and the heating
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: m88 wxy
JA: What year is your Jeep?
Customer: 2015/2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: code
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: code: U1424---- Implausible Engine Torque Signal Received

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, what is the fault you are experiencing? Codes that begin with the letter U are usually due to connection problems with the module and the best thing to do is to check with a diagnostic equipment that has the software of your brand.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you for your answer. Could you please advise me a link to jeep maintenance garages?

Dear customer, please give me your address

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Stockport, Manchester, UK

Dear customer, the workshops I recommend to you are not official jeep agencies, but it should be noted that it is not necessary that the workshop is an official agency, but that it has the appropriate software and has been recommended to me for work similar to yours.

M C Autos

+441614562929

V W World Ltd

+441614763606

Stockport Motor Engineering Ltd

+441616371055

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Many thanks. Sebastian. Your quick answers are greatly appreciated.

At your service dear customer if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. Kind regards.