sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I own a 16 plate XE and have multiple faults coming up

Hi I own a 16 plate XE and have multiple faults coming up ldw,stability control tyre pressure and a few more just got back from garage they change the faulty abs sensor and changed battery but car is still the same
JA: How old is the battery? And have you tested it with a voltmeter?
Customer: About a month
JA: What is the model of your '16 Jaguar?
Customer: Xe
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's a 2.0 diesel r sport
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The car is also cutting out
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, were error codes detected?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Not sure mechanic said he'd clear all codes when I collected car

Dear customer, could you please ask for the codes that were detected in your diagnosis?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I would to wait until Monday to contact garage

Dear customer, I have no problem to wait, in order to give you a more accurate and less guesswork based assessment.

Dear customer I must give you a general answer, in my opinion it is possible that all the problems are related to the TPMS sensor of the tyres as these sensors measure the air level of the tyres, if this sensor is defective the computer generates problems in the stability control and in the ABS system, it is very important to check this sensor.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian