Hemal Mistry
Hemal Mistry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Expert
114984299

When turn igmition on theres, a click and a hum only,

Customer Question

When turn igmition on theres, a click and a hum only
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Somewhere in engine could be starter motor. Hsppened twice. Right now im at bala stuck
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Peugot boxer campervan 2000
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need a mechanic to come to me. Do you do this? I know nothing about engines
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Im in camping and caravsn psrk af bala lake. Woyld like it fixed so i can stay rhen go hone st scotland
Category: Car
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 18 days ago.

Good morning dear customer. I hope you are doing well.? Welcome to just answer.! You may get a automated phone call request. This is optional and it’s up to you weather you accept or not. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today.? My name is***** and I am a vehicle expert here on JustAnswer. My goal on here is to provide you with the best possible advise/outcome I can. Just so I fully understand on what’s been going on your vehicle is making a clicking sound and won't start.? Is this correct.? Kind regards. Hemal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
but had been drivenfrom scotland to wales

Hi there.

Thank you for your response.

Have you by any chance checked that the battery isn't flat.?

Hi there.

Is there anything else I can help you with today.?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Need to cancel as not able to work on vehicle myself
Expert:  Hemal Mistry replied 17 days ago.
Hi there.
No worries I will complete the question.Flat battery, or fault starter motor can cause this issue.
Also checking earth cables.Thank you for using JustAnswer!Have a lovely day today.
Take care.
Kind regards. Hemal
Wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Good advice thanks