Phillip H
Phillip H, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

I would like to know if it is possible to buy a fiat ducato

Customer Question

I would like to know if it is possible to buy a fiat ducato electrical wireing Diagram? If not do you know where I could buy one from must be a paper copy not a CD one.
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Fiat?
Customer: Fiat Ducato 2.8 2005
JA: What year is your Fiat?
Customer: 2005
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes . 2 wires had shorted in the back light it blew the fuses in the fuse box passenger side 12 and 14 and under the bonnet fuse 30 and the fuse on the positive plate on the battery(60 amp)
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Dip beam and side lights not working but full beam and indicators work
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I await your responce

Dear customer I am trying to locate it, I will let you know when I have it.

Dear customer, I hope you find it useful.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I await your call

Dear customer, I do not consider the call necessary and should be refunded the cost of the amount, have you been able to receive the manual I have sent you?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Have you sent manual on my Gmail address do not want to go to it incase I loose being able to talk by phone as I am not good at this and it's for my husband

Dear customer, the file is a bit heavy, that's why you receive it in this way. However, if you lose it, please ask me again.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can you tell me how I get to look at my Gmails with out loosening this page I am on with you?

Yes, dear customer.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I can not see the manual in email box
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Is it possible to send the manual to my husbands email address if so it is d******@******.***

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Should have said d******@******.***

Dear customer, I will see if I can get it to you in this way.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Could you please let me know if it is possible to send a paper copy I know you said it is heavy if you could give me idea of the cost of postage to ne I do not mind paying to have a copy of it, can you please let me know your thoughts on this,thanks Ann English

Dear customer, I think I can get it, although it would be great if you could have a look at the manual I have sent you, as it might be more economical for you to print it in hard copy.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for that but my husband said can you still give me a price for you to get one to us as well if you could.

Dear customer, I will look for suppliers for this and let you know.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you so much,wait to you to contact me..good night for now.Ann

Perfect, dear customer.

Dear customer, the versions I have found for you are digital and I have shared them with you in the links I have left, however, I cannot find a physical version that I can send you. What I can advise you to do is to print the digital version I have sent you.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I notice paypal have paid £5 which I know what it was for then £15.12 was this for the phone call that I never had? If not what was it for please?
Dear customer it is likely that the system offered you the service call, for your problem it seems to me unnecessary, you should soon be refunded the cost of such a call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Have I been charged for the phone call as I never got one or was I charged for the manual?
It seems that the call dear customer, I will notify the moderators.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you we will try to print manual any problems I will come back to you

Perfect, dear customer

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hiya, looked at the manual you sent, we were going to print it but it is for Ducato 2006 and ours is a 2005 which was before the upgrade, Do you have the one that covers a 2005 model?
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Oh I see dear customer, sorry about this, these models look very similar, however they certainly have some differences, I am already locating the manual for your year, sorry for the inconvenience.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you,can you please tell me if the money paid for the phone call I never got is being refunded?

Dear customer, it has not yet been returned to you? by now it should have been returned, I will tell the moderators again.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry to trouble you but have you had any luck with the Ducato 2005 wireing diagram yet?

Dear customer, unfortunately, among all the diagrams I have for this model, I do not have the one for 2005, so I will leave the question for another expert to ask, as I can find among my documents, even the one for 2004 and 2006, but not the one for 2005, I hope that one of my colleagues can locate it, however I want to tell you that the differences in these models are very slight, so I think that this diagram will be useful for you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Will you contact your colleagues about this ? and do you think the 2004 one would help in any way?
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 5 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I will wait as long as does not take days,and I am also waiting for a refund as I have been charged for a phone call I never got and Sebastian said he was contacting you to sort this out.Ann
Expert:  Phillip H replied 4 days ago.
Hiya

The Fiat Wiring Diagrams are available on the Fiat Technical Information Website which is available here: Fiat Technical Information

There are a variety of subscriptions available from an hour up to a year.

Phillip

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sebastian attached a manual in his email is this something you can do or not?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Phillip did you receive my last message about manual?
Expert:  Phillip H replied 3 days ago.
Hiya

As I have put in my previous message you go to the Fiat Site for which I have provided you with the link.  You can then print out the pages you need from the Service Manuals.

Phillip