sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I was using my satnav yesterday and then it seemed to turn

I was using my satnav yesterday and then it seemed to turn off and I got a message saying 'starting navigation system'. This has not changed since yesterday ?
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 435i msport 2015
JA: Are you fixing your 435i yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just tried to check with connected drive but that didn't seem to tell me anything
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm not in the car at the moment
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
See message
Dear customer, you are in a continuous loop? Switch off and back to empy?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
When you say switch off do you mean lock car

That is, when you turn your car off, and turn it back on again.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It’s now saying please connect the USB device 1 to start the update

Dear customer, the unit has been left halfway through an update process and there is no USB drive inside with the data for it to be done, if you wish I can recommend a workshop specialised in this kind of breakdowns.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok that would be helpful my post code is BL7 9RX

Dear customer, the following experts are the most suitable for this kind of repairs and are very close to you.

Car Audio Repair Specialists Ltd

+441663747181

Car Audio Medics - Repair Workshop

+441622717091

Car Communications Ltd

+447889133123

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you recommend someone near to my location ?

Dear customer, these workshops are.

Oh dear customer sorry, I copied the address wrong, give me a second.

Dear customer, I had previously given you a list of the best performers in the UK, these are the best for your area.

Aaa Auto Electrics

+447792217892

B & H Electronics

+441617616144

In Car Communications Ltd

+447889133123

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks - I’ll phone aaa and see if they can help - otherwise it’s a dealer !