sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Peugeot 107 and the engine light, oil light, and battery

Peugeot 107 and the engine light, oil light, and battery light comes on and car won’t start, it happened a few weeks ago and I got new battery and oil change
JA: Have you tested the battery? Have you tried testing the alternator?
Customer: not tested but it’s brand new
JA: What year is your 207?
Customer: It’s a 107 and it’s 2011
JA: Are you fixing your 207 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Irs been in a garage new battery and oil change
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Did you reset the error codes from a diangostic tool, after having performed the oil service?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks I may have to go soon as I have a meeting for work but my Peugeot 107 won’t start it happens 2 weeks ago and it showed the engine light, oil light and Battery, I then got a full service oil change and new battery and it was all okay they said now today it won’t start and showing the same lights
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I didn’t do the oil change myself and garage did it
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don’t know what that means, I’m only 17 and wouldn’t know how to, I just sent it to a mechanic garage

Ah well, dear customer, let me tell you, when you perform these services, sometimes the sensors are not reset, that makes the car's computer does not understand that the service has already been performed so the indicators remain, to remove them, you must perform with a workshop that has a multi-brand equipment a reset of the data.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Oh I see! Thank you so much, glad to know Normally they see I’m a female and I feel they take advantage as I don’t know what I’m doing. Thank you for the help, I’ll have to get someone out as it will not move.

Dear customer, if you wish I can help you find a specialist to help you with this in your area, but you must give me your location.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m in the stowmarket area suffolk

Dear customer, the following workshops are suitable for this kind of repairs, although at this moment some of them must be closing, if you can't get in touch with them please contact me.

ChipsAway Stowmarket | Rob Hussey

+447908637532

James Newell & Son Ltd

+441449674807

Brookfield Garage

+441449674874

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks so much! I’ll try tomorrow!

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas

Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Added you as a favourite thank you!

thank you very much!

Kind regards!