sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I want to change my audio system on my 2010 vw Golf to a new

Customer Question

I want to change my audio system on my 2010 vw Golf to a new Bluetooth option is this possible??
JA: What is the model of your '10 VW?
Customer: Mk6 blue motion
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing I have only bought the car today,
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i would like it to be an vw configuration not an after market setup
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, please give me a moment to evaluate your problem in detail, you can send me pictures or videos that better describe your problem, also, it is likely that I should ask some additional questions to improve my final answer. The system will offer you a premium service call which has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, but it is not necessary we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, if this is possible, would you like me to look for some options for you or would you prefer me to recommend shops near you where they can have options and do the installation?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Would you look for some options

Dear customer if I can look for them, this will take some time, but I will let you know when I have them.

Dear customer among all the options I looked for, this was the one I liked the most, I hope you like it and you can install it soon in your car.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294569276201

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @Exp-JoseSebas Kind regards, Sebastian