sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Vehicle wont start suspect its the solenoid just need a

Customer Question

Vehicle wont start suspect its the solenoid just need a diagnostics ran
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Tried jumping it wouldnt start
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: renault clio
JA: What year is your Renault?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing. Just need a diagnostic ran
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.
Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know with whom I have the pleasure to talk, also if possible I would like you to send a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you obtained any error code, it would also be convenient. Keep in mind that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you for now dispense with the call, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear client, would you like me to help you to get someone to do this diagnosis for you?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Dear customer, as a general answer, since you have not answered what I have asked you, I must tell you that indeed, a selenoid problem could activate an emergency mode that prevents the ignition, however there are many other factors that would generate the same, so if it is appropriate to make a diagnosis, with a diagnostic equipment, but to recommend a suitable site near you, I deserve your location, I will be attentive to any news you may have.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.