Eric
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

It has a irrating noise off the front wheels, Really good,

Hi it has a irrating noise off the front wheels
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: Really good
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Ford focus 2.0 tdci titanium
JA: What year is your Focus?
Customer: Sorry 59reg
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tyres
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The way I would describe is a chip fork in a bike spokes and gets lounder the quicker you go

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for contacting us for assistance with your vehicle. I'm Eric. I will be happy to assist you with your question. May I ask to whom I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry that not replying straight away my name Darren or daz

Hi Darren! Nice to see you today! I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I know this can be frustrating.
Please give me a moment to type out some information for you. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

HI Darren

This noise is typical of a failing cv axle shaft where one of the boots tears and loses the grease and the large bearings inside the tripod cage are hitting each other as the wheel rotates.

They will need to be inspected and replaced as needed.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thought it might of been wheel bearing or bearings ad it's not noisy when going round corners or islands

HI

Possible, but unlikely.

Easy way to check though. Jack up front end. At each tire, grab at top and bottom and shake. If there is play, then a wheel bearing

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Many thanks ex paint sprayer but due to injures struggle with the mechanic side now days lol

You're welcome, Darren! Glad I could be of some help today! I hope everything works out well for you! If there are any additional questions on this issue that should arise, please feel free to reply and ask!
Have a great day!
Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your questions!