sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have tried to start the Juke but its not starting,

I have tried to start the Juke but its not starting, initially it sounded like there was some power in the battery for about a second or two. Tried to charge up the battery with jump leads, nothing. Then I noticed The immobiliser light won't go off... hence the car won't start. Why won't it go off?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: immobiliser light
JA: What year is your JUKE?
Customer: 2011
JA: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just various ignition sequences, locking and unlocking the car with the key and manually
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Dear customer I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know with whom I have the pleasure to talk, also if possible I would like you to send a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you obtained any error code, it would also be convenient. Keep in mind that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional charge to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you for now dispense with the call, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** can do a video in the morning, but basically, the immobiliser light won't go off for me to start the car.

Is the immobiliser active?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
As far as i can tell yes

Dear customer, it seems to me that if this is all you are experiencing, the right thing to do for your problem is to perform the reset from a multi-brand diagnostic equipment that is capable of performing a reset of the immobiliser module, if you wish I can locate an expert near you to do this for you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
that would fix the issue? not something I can try doing myself?

Dear customer, the deactivation of the immobiliser system can only be done from a diagnostic equipment with the brand's software.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok thanks

If you would like me to help you find an expert to do this restoration, it is something that I would really advise an automotive locksmith to do, as they have specialised equipment for this and can therefore offer better rates.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok thank you, ***** *****

Dear customer please tell me your address

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
B23 6GE

Dear customer, the following experts can help you with this.

MrLock247

+447979374288

Midlands Auto Locksmiths

+447538012292

Autokey care

+447480800800

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** much would i be looking at?

Dear customer with a locksmith service, if they have the right equipment it will not be an expensive service, I can't give you an exact price at the moment, but it is a very economical service.