sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

When I filled it up it leaked petrol, but when I got home it

When I filled it up it leaked petrol, but when I got home it had stopped.
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Same as usual, no problem driving home, about 1/2 a mile
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: C3 1.2 67 plate
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, tried nothing as now not keaking
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing, just concerned

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, are you leaking fuel?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I filled car up. It leaked in the forecourt. I drove home 1/2 a mile, parked. No more leak. Just checked after 1 hour, still no leak.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No warning lights are on

Dear customer, how did you notice the leak?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I filled up petrol station, when I came back from paying there was fuel dripping onto floor

Dear customer, if the drum does not persist, there are no visible leaks and the level is full, it is possible that either it is a fault in the initial section of the filling section that may be leaking, or a drip has occurred when filling the tank, which you did not notice at the time, this is something to look out for on your next fill, it is also likely that the leak is continuing, please keep an eye on the level and keep me informed.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
OK will do thank you

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.