sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I bought a second hand Fiat 500 C 2016 model. There is no

Hi there! I bought a second hand Fiat 500 C 2016 model. There is no phone button on the steering wheel or anywhere else on the audio panel. This seems very odd to me as the manual and all other manuals for earlier models I have read indicate it should have this? It means I can't connect a phone at the moment and I'm wondering if there is some hidden trick to this that I'm unaware of! I had a 2017 model previously which was no problem at all in this regard..
JA: How has the car been driving lately?
Customer: No problems with the driving. Its working perfectly.
JA: Are you fixing your 500e yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Read lots of manuals
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, thanks

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, it was probably recalled, could you tell me the exact model?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi There Jose Sebastian, my name is ***** ***** Thanks for your help with this. I just want to make sure that the car I bought is not faulty as I cannot find the essential phone and voice recognition buttons anywhere in the car.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It is a Fiat 500 C 2016 (convertible)

Dear Naomi, I will check your model and let you know shortly.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok, thanks so much
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
500 C Pop

Dear customer, from what I have seen many people have this problem with that model, fiat justifies it by saying that it is a mistake in their manuals and not in the model, the option that many people take is to adapt a new infotainment system that has this function.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ah, ok...that is helpful to know! At least I no longer feel the dealer has been dishonest!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
That has helped me to know. Thankyou

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
great to know. Thankyou.

If you have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to contact me, see you next time!