sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Sat av keeps saying keep usb in and keep engine running

Sat av keeps saying keep usb in and keep engine running while updating i have not got a usb
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: manual 17500 mls
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Ford c-max1 0 eco boost 125 to 22 /06/2018
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not tried anything I do not wether it is garage job
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, you are asking for a map update, usually done from a usb drive, that's why you are asked for the usb drive, to apply the update, if you don't know how to do these procedures, can recommend a site near you where they can help you with this.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My name is John

Dear customer, as I have told you before if you are asked to insert a usb, most probably you require a map update, normally this is done from a usb drive. a map update, normally this is done from a usb drive, that is why you are asked for the usb drive, to apply the update, if you do not know how to do these procedures, you can recommend a nearby site where they can help you with this.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ford dealership is going to check it out and m o t at same time thank you

Perfect dear customer, keep me informed.