sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Skoda superb 2012 with columbus system it has just got

Hi skoda superb 2012 with columbus system it has just got software download source activated searching for swl image nothing else radio nav nothing will come on iv done the soft reboot makes no difference help please
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: No it's the columbus system the car came with had the car five years worked perfect till this morning when that appeared on the screen
JA: What is the model of your '12 Skoda?
Customer: Superb tdi elegance
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes tried the reboot but still the same
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Could you send a picture of what came out?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How do I send a pic
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Any idea

Dear customer, it seems that you have been stuck in the middle of an update, it is likely that the data was corrupted, you must perform an assembly and update the software of the radio, if you want I can recommend sites that will help you with this work.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I haven't updated any thing it was fine I just turned it on and that message appears on screen

Dear customer, I'm not saying that you updated it, but he was trying to access some data download, that's why the warning, most likely the data was corrupted, if you wish I can locate a specialist in this kind of repairs in your area, this is not usually very expensive.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please thankyou

Dear customer, tell me where you are.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Derbyshire uk

Dear customer, the following experts will be able to help you with this.

Their rates are not very high for this kind of work, please contact them and keep me informed.

Car Audio Repair Specialists Ltd

+441663747181

BCF Services Car Audio Specialist

+447725106321

Car Audio Services

+447836630534

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.