sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Having just had the valve stem seals replaced on my 2008

Customer Question

Having just had the valve stem seals replaced on my 2008 mini
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?
Customer: Just had valve stem seals replaced on my 2008 mini Cooper clubman ,without removing the head .?now I have a yellow engine light on the dash .
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The dealership has had the car for 7 weeks got it back today at twelve o'clock 45 miles . And that happened .was emulsified oil in rocker cover ,now clean .condensation they say . But Having to top up with fluids almost daily .
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 21 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
A photo of an engine is of no help really .

Dear customer, where is the oil condensing?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Just refund me the money back . Obviously a scam . Dishonest . Money back please

Dear customer the call is not necessary, don't worry about it, the money will be refunded, but can you answer what I asked you before?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
You will soon have a YouTube article about your underhand practices .. congratulate yourselves you are going to be famous ..

Dear customer, I think you are not seeing my questions, I have asked you to tell me if they replaced the valve cover gasket and if you have any coloured smoke in the exhaust, the call is not necessary, I hope this message reaches you, so that I can assist you correctly.

Dear customer something tells me that you have not been able to see my questions, so I will give you a general answer, while I wait for you to respond, I sincerely ***** ***** the oil must be passing through the cylinder head, you must change the head gasket and rectify the gaskets, I see that in some way you have been bothered by the service and I consider that the safest thing was the offer of the service call, I really apologise for this, it is an automatic message from the system, if you have any doubts let me know.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.