sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Nissan Juke/2013, No haven't tried any thing, Looks like

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Nissan Juke/2013
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No haven't tried any thing
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Looks like there is an Oil leakage
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 19 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, where does this leakage seem to come from?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
it is from the passenger seat side
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
it looks like it is an engine oil
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are you there
Dear customer, have you checked your oil level? Is your car diesel? What performance problem do you have?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It is a petrol car
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The Oil level looks okay for now but the place where I parked my vehicle I see oil marks
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Also I see Oil marks at the bottom
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
of the car
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
As I'm new to car driving
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I'm not much aware of mechanical issues
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
from Performance perspective I do not see any issues
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My only concern is that I cannot take the car to Garage to inspect till next Tuesday
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My question is can I drive the car as the Oil level is okay for now

Dear customer, what is the approximate daily use of your vehicle?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
hardly 7-10 miles

From the position of the canister I think the oil you should be throwing away is the transmission oil, you should be careful with this, however if you can wait until the next service.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi Sebastian
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are you there

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
As I mentioned I will surely get it fixed but not before Tuesday. Can I use the car for my domestic needs till then
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Surely will not got for long drives...

Yes dear customer you can do it, it is possible that if it is the transmission oil, if you take too long to replace it, the gears may start to lock up.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.