sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Alternator have gone, Vauxhall meriva 2013, I have changed

Customer Question

Alternator have gone
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Vauxhall meriva 2013
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have changed battery and I have bought a new alternator just need someone to fit it
JA: Have you changed a battery before?
Customer: Yeah
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had the anti theft light come on so I managed to get it of but now all the power steering lights come one of
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.
Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, could you please tell me where you are?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Mark
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Cwmavon Port Talbot

Dear customer, the following sites are the most suitable in your area for this replacement.

West End Service Station

+441639886352

L.P.M autos and mots ltd

+441639282332

Akins Garage

+441639886585

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.