sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

The automatic transmission fluid is low on my Fiat 500L, Yes

Customer Question

The automatic transmission fluid is low on my Fiat 500L
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it the original transmission?
Customer: Yes 58,000 miles.
JA: Are you fixing your 500e yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's a 500L, I need a mechanic to supply to supply the correct fluid & top up the fluid level
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Can it be done today or tomorrow.
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, do you want the filling to be done for you or just to be told which liquid to use?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Both , supplying the fluid - toppings it up to the correct level
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Text is fine

Can you tell me where you are?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
B37 5LN

The oil recommended by the manuals for this car is SAE 75W-90 , Liqui Moly 1413 100% Synthetic Oil is a good choice to buy, the following experts can help you with filling.

A G Autos Mobile Mechanic

+447979290613

Wheelie

+447879981560

Peter

+441217804660

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.