sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have vaxhsll astra it csnt start, Yes all is fine it

I have vaxhsll astra it csnt start
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes all is fine it grangs
JA: What year is your Astra?
Customer: 58
JA: Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The green flag came just now And said is fuel pump
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: But yesterday I just a fuse out and put it back For horn,now it cant start

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, what exactly is the problem you have? the car does not start at all? do you have indicators on your dashboard?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Plz can you un subscribe me please I cant pay £28. A month.

Dear customer, I can report this to the moderators, but I cannot remove the subscription, as I am not support, I can assist you with the problem you are experiencing, the moderators will take care of the subscription.

Dear customer there are several factors that can cause this problem I recommend that you start by checking the battery terminals, also replace the battery if you feel it is discharged, I would like to recommend that you check the status of the fuses and make sure they are correct, there is the possibility that you have damaged the starter motor but before proceeding to check the starter motor I recommend that you do a programming of the key to rule out that the problem is not that the anti-theft system is activated and finally if all this has been checked if we proceed to check the starter motor. As you have already done a first inspection and you have been recommended to check the pump you could try to connect it directly to the battery to test if it is working, also remember to do a check of the fuel filter.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please can you advise me the situation with my subscription. I wrote earlier to remove me from the subscription of £28 as I cannot afford this.
I await your reply.

Dear customer, you should already be in the process of refund or disaffiliation, you will soon be notified by the moderators.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It was very simply,I had removed a fuse and the car went on safe mode,the garage man just reset it with computer and charged me £10..Thanks fot your help.
I just got it done now.

Perfect dear customer, I am glad to have indicated you the right thing, best regards.