sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Had a bump left front needs to be repaired, Landrover sport

Customer Question

Had a bump left front needs to be repaired
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Landrover sport 2008
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, can you give me your address to recommend an expert to help you with this?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Tf6 5bu

Dear customer the following sites are experts in solving problems like the ones you are presenting and are very close to you, they will be available in the next few hours for these jobs, I hope you find them useful.

A C H Autos

+441952505010

Autocraft Ltd

+441952617468

Doseley Motors Ltd

+441952501093

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.