Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I am looking for a part for my2013 skoda yeti. Yeti 2013,

Customer Question

I am looking for a part for my2013 skoda yeti.
JA: What is the model/year of your Skoda?
Customer: Yeti 2013 ,
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the part is 0am 325 025 h z6p mechhatronic with… I have a mechanic in my country but he can’t get the part and anyway it cost too much so I am trying to find it in other countries.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the part is 0am 325 025 h z6p mechhatronic with… I have a mechanic in my country but he can’t get the part and anyway it cost too much so I am trying to find it in other countries.
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 14 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a Vehicle Master Tech/MOT Tester located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call.I don’t personally offer this service. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best advice possible and to help you. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Firstly can i ask who i am speaking with today?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (456S1QQ)
Expert:  Robert replied 14 days ago.

Ok.thanks for that. yes that is the part VAG part number. dealer retail in the UK is around £1700 for one of these so you certainly wont get a new one any cheaper than what i have stated. however many of these parts do find their way onto auction sites such as EBAY for example. I presume you have entered that part number into ebay to see if anyone has one cheaper and willing to send to your country? if not then that would be a good place to start.

Another option is to have the existing part you have refurbished. this is something most customer usually try and opt for in most cases and sometimes can be the cheapest option over buying a new unit. is this something you have looked into as of yet. If not the you can try this website/company based in the UK who specialise in this and further consult with them https://www.actronics.co.uk/