sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Mini bmw engine 4755 boast actuator position, 62k manual,

Customer Question

Mini bmw engine 4755 boast actuator position
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 62k manual
JA: What year is your MINI?
Customer: 2013
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: new actuator pressure valve egr valve and pipes
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, did you do any diagnostics with a diagnostic tool?

Dear customer as a general answer, I think it is very likely that the problem you have is related to a vacuum leak, if you have already checked the egr valve, the pressure sensor and the pipes, it is possible that it is a failure in the gaskets that do not allow the car to stop being at fault, however you must also remember that after making these replacements you must restore the data from a diagnostic tool.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.