sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

EBS BAS light is on and anti skid light on my 06 jeep

Hi. EBS BAS light is on and anti skid light on my 06 jeep Cherokee (not the Grand Cherokee). I use it to tow my horse trailer and I googled how to clear it - move steering wheel right and left etc, it cleared it for about 5 miles the. came back on again.
JA: Has the light been on for some time?
Customer: I only use it at weekends and it came in last time I used it
JA: Are you fixing your Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I’m not fixing it myself. I really need to know where to go to get some specialist help. I’m assuming it’s a sensor. Weirdly though when the lights were off today the brakes juddered when I touched then
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: * them but didn’t when the lights came back on. As you can gather from the non technical language I am a woman with no mechanical knowledge so please be patient…!

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer from what I understand you want someone to fix this for you, if this is your case, could you give me your location?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I’m near Oakham, Rutland.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I would like to have an idea as to what it might be as well
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I’m not sure a call is necessary as I won’t be able to fix it myself. I ran a scan for any fault codes on a basic scanner and nothing came up
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello?

Dear customer, I am locating an expert for this work, as for the fault I have the probability that it is a deterioration of the wiring, the call is not necessary, in my next message I will give you the contact of some excellent experts in automotive electronics.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

Dear customer, it is very likely that you are experiencing a problem due to stability, actually the first thing that would be necessary to address your problem would be to perform a diagnosis, as there are several elements that could be involved in this failure.

The following experts would be best suited to carry out the relevant checks on your problem, as they have the necessary tools for initial diagnostics.

JC Auto Movements

+447870775494

Ashwell Motors

+441572722853

Rutland Campers

+447790507936

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.