sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My Lexus IS250 automatic died on me today- my roadside

Hi, my Lexus IS250 automatic died on me today- my roadside assistance technician diagnosed the problem as an alternator failure. The recovery service transported the car to Tadmarton Heath golf club where it currently parked. I should be obliged for a quote to obtain an appropriate alternator and repairs at the location.
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: Registration number OY07RSU
JA: What year is your Lexus?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am not qualified to fix it myself. There is a complete electrical failure and the car is locked in every respect.. unable to start or get anything working.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: Never before. Just under 103,000 miles.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think I have given you all the information I have. The car is in good condition - we have owned it from brand new.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Jose, my name is***** and I live in Bloxham. The car broke down on the way to Tadmarton Heath Golf Club and is now parked there. How far are you from there?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am not looking for advice Jose but need a mobile technician capable of repairs to the car plus getting a suitable alternator. I would prefer to avoid phone calls due to being hard of hearing.

Dear customer, could you please tell me where you are?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have just told you.? Bloxham

Dear customer, the following sites are the best places for you to find a solution to this problem.

G B FleetCare

+441295270072

Rob Dawson Mobile Mechanics

+441295253515

CAR BREAKDOWN

+447312592139

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.