sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Huge construction truck with vehicle on top, rear ended my

Customer Question

Huge construction truck with vehicle on top, rear ended my stationary c3 picasso. Looks like bumper gone in and out again and smashed light, parking sensors are out. On c3's are these rear end collisions likely to cause more unseeded damage?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Reverse/brake
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Citroen c3 picasso BF13 Automatic
JA: What year is your Citroen?
Customer: 2013/14? 13 I think
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing, just briefly looked as have been feeling awful
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Could you take a picture of this dear customer?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can't get it clear in this light
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (M3S6STZ)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (V47QT2M)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (G57QM2S)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (TQTPQV6)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
There is like a crease along the top of the bumper where it has gone in with the force of the truck and come out again
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello?
Dear customer, it is very likely that the problem you are experiencing is related to a miscalibration of the sensors, so it is important that you perform a diagnosis from a specialized tool, it is also important that you perform a check to your wiring as it may have been affected by the impact.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Okay thanks

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.