sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

WHEN SWITCHING THE START BUTTON, THE ENGINE DOES NOT START

WHEN SWITCHING THE START BUTTON, THE ENGINE DOES NOT START EVERY TIME, BUT WHEN IT STARTED, IT WORKS
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: I have replaced the battery with a new one
JA: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?
Customer: DYNA FXDWGI 1584 ,2004 YEAR
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES ME, BUT UP TO THAT TIME EVERYTHING WORKED
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: NOT ONLY THIS

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, have you checked if the starter motor is correctly supplied with power? Has the battery been checked?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My name is*****'m sorry I didn't write earlier, because I work until 6:00 p.m. THE BATTERY IS NEW, THE STARTER HAS A VOLTAGE.

Dear customer, sometimes it starts and sometimes it doesn't? are there indicators on your dashboard?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
THEY ARE .

Could you send a picture of these indicators and what performance problems you are experiencing?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (2MG61LQ)

Dear customer, the problem you are experiencing is usually associated with an incorrect oil level, have you checked this? It is likely that an emergency mode was activated and does not allow the system to be activated due to the low oil level.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thanks i'll check it tomorrow

Dear customer, I will keep in touch.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
no more questions. thanks.

At your service , Dear costumer.