sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

It's showing P0700 code, I couldn't reset it, Ford C Max

It's showing P0700 code
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: I couldn't reset it
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Ford C Max 2010
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, the recovery guy help me to check the problem and the code showed up on his device
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: While driving it's jacking and sometimes not engaging reverse until I stop and start again

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My name is Kamil
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No

Dear customer, has the transmission fluid level been checked?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (1Q245LZ)

Dear customer the main factor for this code is the fluid level in the transmission, others could be the connections to the ECM / TCM, but I would not check this until the fluid level has been ruled out.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How can I top up the transmission fluid, I only know about the engine oil top up
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Any specific oil brand for Ford C Max?

Dear customer, I will shortly tell you which one is the right one for your model.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok I am waiting

Dear customer this is the right fluid for you to use

https://www.auto-doc.ie/valvoline/13625514

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How do I put it the oil
Dear customer, in the following video you can see the complete process, as you will see it has subtitles, the fluid they use is of a better brand than the one I have recommended, however it is the same composition.

https://youtu.be/w9qN9OcL3Io

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok I will check it now

Perfect dear costumer

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Not subtitled
Dear customer if you have them you can activate them in the symbol that says CC, let me know if you manage to visualize it.

Dear customer, do you have any doubts about what I have told you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No, it's okay. Can't do it myself because of the tools involved

Dear customer, if you would like me to recommend you to a reliable site in your area that can do this work.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will appreciate it

Where are you dear customer?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Manchester UK

Dear customer, the following garages are close to you and can help you with this replacement.

M60 Autos

+441614257660

Service Auto Romanesc Manchester

+447853023116

Stable Garage

+441618817412

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.