Phillip H
Phillip H, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

I need some info for vacum hose where they need to be, my

i need some info for vacum hose where they need to be
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: my car is renault megan 1.5dci 2013
JA: What year is your Renault?
Customer: yes renault megane
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am fixing my self i bought this car and some part was missing rest of them are ok only vacume remaining
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: my car registration number is ***** rest of the things are fine
Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
hi dear
my reg number is ***** i want to know the vacum hose where need to be . the part number(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
waiting for your reply thank you

Dear customer, this hose is connected to the distributor, more specifically in the advance, that metal part that is attached outside the distributor and whose function is to generate a vacuum pulse that marks a rhythm for the passage of current.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
there are two hose conection , can you please send me any photo that will be easy for me thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i want to know where are these two hose need to conect ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
still waiting could not understand you
Dear customer if you can send a photo, so that I can point you out it would be great.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (QGZVZSQ)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i have send you the photos please tell me about the house need to be conected thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
waiting thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
you got some clue or not after view the photoes
?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what happen ? i am still waiting mate but could not get reply from you and i have already sent you photos
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i think u dont have answer right?
say yes or not to me please dont keep me waiting thank you
Dear customer sometimes the system does not let me send the messages I have to accommodate this problem, sorry for the delay, I see in the.images that already located them which doubt you have if you already know where they go?

Dear customer, the connection is made from a similar slot in the intake or intake manifold to the turbobost or brake servo.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
mate red aerrow marked part . dont have hose with that if you see the part. i buy this car without hose . and i am sure yu cant see the hose conected. therefore i buy the hose and now i need points where to conected in engine ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Two ends I know but what is the location of other two ends ?

Dear customer, have you seen my previous message?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I try to find then let you know

Dear customer I am indeed checking this in detail, but if you are in a hurry I could drop the question for another expert to take it, as it may take me a few minutes to verify it.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Alright I am waiting that will be good if you could send me any diagram or photo
Dear customer, I will leave this question open to other experts and if I see that it is not solved, I will locate for you the diagram, you can rest assured that the system will notify you when an answer is given.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Alright let’s see what will happen
Hiya

Looks like the Turbo Actuator Solenoid.  One is connected to the Vacuum Hose from the Vacuum Pump.  There will be a large hose from the vacuum pump that goes to the Brake Servo but off that there should be a smaller hose for the solenoid.  The other end of the solenoid goes to the Turbo Actuator Vacuum Capsule at the rear of the Engine.

Phillip

Phillip H, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services

Hiya

Alternatively it could be the Solenoid for the EGR Valve!  In your picture to the right of the Vacuum Pump you can see the EGR Actuator with a pipe missing!  Could be the Solenoid for that.  Should still be connected to the output of the Vacuum Pump probably with a two way pipe fitted to that small Hose you see at the Vacuum Pump!

Phillip

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hmmm I am not satisfied with first option but my result is same as the option number 2, therefore I would go with option 2
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanx

Hiya

No problem.

Phillip