sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My 308 Active satnav model diesel, 2013 3 months ago, recent

My 308 Active satnav model diesel
JA: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: 2013 3 months ago
JA: Are you fixing your 308 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: recent diagnosis identified radio at fault - pop up display not working - sat nav radio unable to update displays etc. A replacement needed
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Looking to obtain pre used radio as replacement ebay possibility. 98 067 o
Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

May I have a moment to find you a suitable replacement? I will leave you a message when I have this part for you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thanks a professional diagnosis was carried out result being - replace the radio
Perfect dear customer, if you want you can tell me how your radio fails to give you a second opinion but anyway I will be locating the spare part, I will leave you a message when I have a good option.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hoping to obtain pre used radio which is compatible with my car

Perfect dear customer, I will let you know when I have it, I am waiting for some suppliers.

Dear customer the following unit is compatible with your car.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384820807488

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.