sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I Have a ford transit 2006 ( 2006 - 2013 ) mk7 2.2 tdci

i Have a ford transit 2006 ( 2006 - 2013 ) mk7 2.2 tdci torneo. The van has been stood since the lockdowns started...... until now.
The batteries was changed, glow plug's ( all 4 ) including the power cable. It's had egr valve changed, and nearly all sensor changed also. when you press remote to lock it..... it doesn't work but when you manually operate the central locking it works but not for all doors.... only the fron't 2. you can't even lock it or even unlock it,
When you you turn ignition on ( all dashboard light on ), you can hear a high pitch noise from under the bonnet. When you unplug the lelctrical connection of egr valve, the noise goes off. When you take out fuse 26 from the fuse box ( engine ) the noise goes off.
If you turn ignition on with all lights on the dashboard, the high pitch noise comes on but after about 2 minutes the main relay goes off, all light's go off
Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, have you changed the batteries in the key fob? And the car? Are there any indicators on the dashboard?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the batteries in the vehicle has been changed and the key fob
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
all the lights come on the dashboard

Was the central locking and immobiliser reconfigured from a diagnostic tool?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no. not yet
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
who can do this ?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i don't have the tool...... can you advise ?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
are you there ?
Dear customer this is a procedure that is recommended every time the vehicle has spent a long day without moving, since the configuration of the central locking module and the configuration of the key opening system is lost, when the immobilizer is activated we can not start our vehicle properly, currently automotive locksmith services have rates that are cheaper than those of an automotive mechanic.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
can you recomend any near me ?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
can you tell me what the high pitch noise is
Dear customer, if you tell me where you are located, I could recommend an expert nearby for these revisions regarding the sound you are presenting, I would like to send you a video.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
i am in Oldham
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
are you there ?

Dear customer, I am here looking for the most suitable experts for this job.

Dear client, the experts I consider most suitable for this job are the two I have listed below.

Excel Tuning & Auto Locksmiths

+447950200377

Cheshire Auto Locksmiths

+447934731331

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
are you there ?

Yes dear customer here I am, can you see my previous message?