sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have just purchased a Fiat 500L Trekking, the previous

Customer Question

Hi there, i have just purchased a Fiat 500L Trekking, the previous owner brought a new uncut, unprogrammed plip key and my obvious question is what would the cost be for the key to be cut and programmed to the car please. Many thanks pj
JA: Is the key stripped or worn?
Customer: Neither its brand new/never used..
JA: What year is your 500e?
Customer: 2013 on a 63 plate.
JA: Are you fixing your 500e yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No i am not, and not tried anything myself.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't honestly think there is.
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, at an automotive locksmith service, you will find better rates than any mechanic, they have key reprogramming equipment, which could make this easy and get the job done in less than what a mechanic could quote you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I thought this was a auto code site.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thanks. Poor service.

Dear customer, on this site we give assistance or options for the different problems you may have, however, the most appropriate for your problem is to program it with an expert, if you wish I could recommend one in your area.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Go on then.

Dear customer, you would have to tell me where you are located for this.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Windlesham surrey.

Dear customer, the following experts would be the closest and most suitable for these jobs.

JK Car Electrics

+447783630237

mobile car key replacement

+447921157819

Doctor Car Keys

+447812597007

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
None of these do what i have asked you for.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 days ago.

Dear customer I am sorry that this is the way it is, I have been informed that it is, however the following are also listed on the list that does these jobs.

Cartronics

+441932800800

Petersfield Auto Electrical

+441730263243

E's Autos

+447879425677