sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have just bought a skoda fabia and on the screen it is

Customer Question

I have just bought a skoda fabia and on the screen it is saying front assist unavailable and it is highlighting both wheels on the left hand side
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: No other problems that I am aware of
JA: What is the model/year of your Skoda?
Customer: It's an 18 plate skoda fabia se
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried anything yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: If I turn off the front assist it brings up a triangle with an exclamation mark inside but goes off when I turn it back on
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** is what it looks like on the car
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (GQ7TS55)

Dear customer, have you carried out an alignment and balancing?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No I haven't

Dear customer, it would be advisable to perform one, and accompany it with what would be a data reset and erasure of error codes, this is done from a diangostic tool.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you

At your service.