sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Mgf wont turn over plenty life in battery as new all lights

Customer Question

Mgf wont turn over plenty life in battery as new all lights work just wont fire up
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Normal dash lights oil engine management hn
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Mgf 1999
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Head scratcher as not to sure unlocks but could if be the immobiliser
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Have tried the emergency door code no luck
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, what have you tried so far?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Cancel my trial

Dear customer, did you see my previous message?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Dear customer what you describe seems to be the symptoms of an emergency mode, the first thing you should do is to perform a reset from a diagnostic unit to try to eliminate the emergency mode, however since the oil management light is also active, you should check, that the oil level is correct and your services are up to date, as this could generate such an emergency mode, which you cannot reset until you do the maintenance.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.