Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

My exhaust is hanging off of the back of the car. 47200

Customer Question

Hi. My exhaust is hanging off of the back of the car.
JA: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 47200 total.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Did a 100 miles last week. Normally does smaller journeys
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Toyota yaris hybrid. No I'm trying to find a mobile mechanic
JA: What year is your Yaris?
Customer: 2013
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm at an Airbnb but am only here for a couple of days - obviously will need this doing for the drive home
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 12 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a Vehicle Master Tech/MOT Tester located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call.I don’t personally offer this service. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best advice possible and to help you. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Firstly can i ask who i am speaking with today?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Phil
Expert:  Robert replied 12 days ago.

Hello Phil.... Firstly i should point out that this website is only an motor repair advice centre for garage professionals, vehicle owners and does not cater for actual vehicle repairs.. Are you aware of this website here - https://www.clickmechanic.com/ that maybe of help and will locate locally based Mobile Mechanics / Garages who can quote up the work for you.