sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Please can you go inspect a car for me at ch1 4lt before I

Customer Question

Please can you go inspect a car for me at ch1 4lt before I buy it
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Honda accord 2013
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want to buy it from a dealer. I want you to go check it is okay
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It is a used car. I want to buy it from a car dealer. I want an independent check to know if it is okay to proceed with purchase
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Jose, I am Charles.
I have never driven this car. I want to buy it from a dealer. Can you inspect it independently and advice if there is any fault?

Dear customer, where are you located?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The car is located at CH1 4LT. MOTOR MATCH car dealers

Dear customer, unfortunately I am not located near your area but I can help you to find technicians and workshops nearby that can help you, do you agree?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
That is fine.

Ok dear customer, can you give me a few minutes to look for the best options for you please.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Crane Bank Garages Ltd

+44 1244 317191

Chester Auto Services

+44 1244 377747