sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Any auto electrical people in inverness scotland?...the car

Customer Question

any auto electrical people in inverness scotland?...the car is a vauxhall vectra 2006 and it has 2 minor issues....one is every so often the dashboard goes dead and i'm put through hell to get it working again, the 2nd is no power going to radiator cooling fan.....it has a 1.9L diesel engine
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: to the cooling fan?
JA: What is the model of your '06 Vauxhall?
Customer: vectra....5 door hatchback
JA: Are you fixing your Hatchback yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: sent it to vauxhall dealer first then to a garage called Ross's
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no, nothing i can think of
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Victoria Potter but I prefer Vicky most of the time......I'd send a photo if I could but how as I am not a car expert and there is no power at all going through the wires to the cooling fan and the dashboard sometimes goes dead and have to put it through (disconnect battery for 1/2 an hour then reconnect it & wait for 15 minutes then dashboard comes on again
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
no thank you, ***** ***** wouldn't help me, i need a garage in my area who knows this car and can do something besides just read codes and unable to think outside the box

Hi Vicky! Sorry to hear about these electrical problems you are experiencing unfortunately it seems to be a problem in the electrical wiring the good thing is that this type of work does not need a specialized technician but any electro auto workshop can help you, can you tell me where you are with precision to help you locate a nearby workshop that I can help you with this?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
if you insist on additional 16 pounds and a phone call then I demand my account with you be cancelled as you obviously are NO help to me

Dear Customer, I am sorry that you are receiving call notifications, this is not something I can control, the system does it automatically, I apologise, it is an error that has been happening lately on the platform.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
give me the contact info here so i can see it & copy it, otherwise justanswer & I are done

Very good! I will locate technicians in Inverness, Scotland who can help you!

Ronaldson Mechanical Services +44 1463 718003 Dear customer I found this one but it is closed until tomorrow.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i'm on the phone atm, be with u asap

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
alright let me do the call you thing
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Dear customer, I am unable to make calls.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
then can you please tell me who i can turn to?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
jutanswer will not let me update so i can add in my number
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I would pay the 16 pounds if justanswer would let me

Dear customer call this number which is a nearby workshop that can help you with this. Ronaldson Mechanical Services +44 1463 718003

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
okay, never mind....thanks anyway

At your service