sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My headlining needs come out of my 07 range rover, can't see

Customer Question

my headlining needs come out of my 07 range rover, can't see how sun roof surround is held in. how do i get it down.
JA: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its all loose apart from sun roof area.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just how to get lining down
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i have been told that there are clip's around sun roof but i have put a plastic trim tool between board and body and pulled down. but nothing moves i am scared of breaking the board.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
don't want to talk, please let me know if i should be more forcfull.

Dear customer, could you send a photo to see how it looks like?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can you give advice or have i just been conned

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
not at mo it is just removal of sun roof area

But dear customer, are you having problems that you didn't have before or don't know how to do it?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Dear customer the sunroof, in your land rover, to remove the sunroof, you must remove the stops that hold the glass, where the slider is located, I have previously asked you for photos as the form of coupling may vary, it is usually press but with some interior tabs although it may be that the sujerccion is by screws in this case you must identify it and remove it completely.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.