Eric
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Car radiator

Car radiator

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for contacting us for assistance with your vehicle. I'm Eric. I will be happy to assist you with your question. May I ask to whom I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Hi! Nice to see you today! I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I know this can be frustrating.
Please give me a moment to type out some information for you. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

HI

What is the year, make, model, and engine size of your vehicle?

Are you wanting directions to replace the radiator yourself, or need to know what it will cost to have a shop replace it?

HI

Without knowing the year, make, model and engine size, the best I can tell you is if you are replacing yourself, on the majority of vehicles you will need to remove the radiator hoses, fan shroud and fan in order to remove the radiator.

If needing a quote, most will run around $500 parts and labor to replace.

Glad I could be of some help today! I hope everything works out well for you! If there are any additional questions on this issue that should arise, please feel free to reply and ask!
Have a great day!
Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your questions!