sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I got a warning light regarding tyre pressure and before I

I got a warning light regarding tyre pressure and before I was able to check that the drive train message flashed up…
JA: Have you checked your tire pressure? Do you have a tire gauge?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 2015 one series diesel
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have tried anything - as yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, it seems that you only have an emergency mode related to the misalignment and balancing, it is advisable that you perform a reset of the esp sensor, from a diagnostic equipment and perform an alignment and balancing.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
do I need to take this to a garage? Or any suggestions

Dear customer, yes you should have the work done in a garage, as alignment and balancing is nowadays done in an automated way.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you *****’m not with the vehicle but am very interested to hear your thiughts
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My name is Carolyn
Dear customer, have you seen my previous message?

Dear customer, as I said before, the best thing to do in cases such as the one you present is to carry out an alignment and balancing procedure, in order to try to correct the first error you presented, which was related to the tyres.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.