Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

Peugeot 308sw 2017 is in limp mode and shows fault code

hello, peugeot 308sw 2017 is in limp mode and shows fault code P246c
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: the code is p246c and i have tried to reset it
JA: Are you fixing your 207 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am fixing my 308 myself yes, the ad blue injector was leaking so i changed that, still no succes
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: before i changed the ad blue injector there were fault codes p208e p20f6 p2a00 p2204 p2202 and p2463
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hi my name is ***** ***** i am chatting from Denmark
Hi Paul I hope you are well. I’m sorry to hear that you have faults stored and I totally understand how frustrating this is. So this code is suggesting that the diesel particulate filter pressure is too high which in most cases means it’s full and requires cleaning
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The diesel particle filter bank 1 delta pressure shows 327,58 kpa while the engine is not running, could it be that the pressure sensor need changing
I suspect so that reading is way to high
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
the inlet and outlet are at 0 when the car is not running, when i start the car the delta pressure goes to -3xx kpa while the other 2 still are at 0
It should read 0 or very close to 0 with the engine off and ignition on
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i will try to clean or change this, if this doesnt work i will ask again. thank you for your help so far!
Perfect. Keep Me posted.
Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help! If you would like to  ask me another question in the future, you can  add me as a favorite  Expert then type @mastertechuk followed by my name in your next chat.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi kevin, i changed the pressure sensor and tried to delete the fault codes but no luck, i tried to see how high the pressure was now but the computer wouldnt let me for some reason. the new fault code now is P2204-Nox sensor
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The original fault code P246C is still there and P2204 popped up as well
ok so you need to reset the pressure sensor when replacing does your tool have this option will be under basic settings or adaptions
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
unfortunately it doesnt, i will try and find one that does have it
keep me posted