sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

How much does it cost to have a new radiator grill fitted to

How much does it cost to have a new radiator grill fitted to an Octavia 1.5 TSI 2019?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?
Customer: I think its about 23000 and will have had some work done about 18 months ago
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Skoda Octavia 1.5 TSI
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I'm taking it in to a skoda dealer
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thats it thanks

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi, my names Richard. its just a replacement grill and fitting, had a slight knock, damage is negligable but its a lease car and is due back later this month, i can take a picture but you'll have to give me a few mins
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I'll send a picture, wait one

Dear customer about 70 pounds.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (QLM6TM3)

Dear customer about 70 pounds.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok, thats great thanks, ***** ***** fitted or just for the grill (its not something i,d want to attempt)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
you still there Sebastian?

Dear customer the grill fits

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thanks

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Will do, thanks again

At your service.