sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Just ready to go on holiday and my GLE coupe 2016 shows on

Hi just ready to go on holiday and my GLE coupe 2016 shows on the dashboard car arrow going up and malfunction written
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: this morning
JA: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My name is John

Could you send an image of this?

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
https://youtu.be/enGGkOplb-c
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=enGGkOplb-c
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi John.
My name is ***** *****Please reply to me on here once diagnostics test has been done.!Many thanks.

Dear customer, it seems that my colleague has left you a video where you can see how to solve this problem, if you have any questions regarding this, please let me know.

Good Morning dear customer.

I hope your well.

Im just sending you a follow up message to see if you got my previous message relating to the air suspension light on your vehicle.?

Did you manage to get this diagnosed and cleared.?

If theres anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you have a lovely day.

I would also like to thank you for using JustAnswer.

Take care.

All the best. Hemal Mistry