sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

2013 Jaguar XF 3litre diesel climate control compressor

2013 Jaguar XF 3litre diesel climate control compressor faulty
JA: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: 2013 - last serviced December 2021
JA: Are you fixing your XF yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No - I want someone to fixit
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Have had system re-gassed and tested today - advised likely compressor issue

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** am I assisting please Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your vehicle but I am here to help. The system will automatically offer a phone call but I'm unable to take calls at this time. One moment while I review the information. Regards Ian

Hi, do you require me to try to locate someone that can diagnose and fix the problem?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No - leave it. please cancel my membership

Is there any other help you require? as I thought you were needing help locating someone to fix the AC compressor?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No. Thank you.

Ok, no problem I will opt out then if you do not need any assistance.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, where are you?

Dear customer the first thing you should do in a case like the one you present is a review of the entire pipeline to verify that there are no leaks and then make a replacement or repair the compressor as deemed necessary in the evaluation, you should not refill the gas level, to verify the existence of leaks, I do not understand in your question if you are doing this work on your own or if you want someone to do the job for you, but if so, you can tell me where you are and I will recommend experts in your area to perform these installations and repairs.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes