sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I need a part number for my 2005 xc90, reg no Bg55znp

I need a part number for my 2005 xc90, reg no Bg55znp steering rack
JA: Have you checked the fluids?
Customer: its damaged
JA: Are you fixing your XC90 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve had a mechanic clean it down, but I need to know what the part no is to order one
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thanks

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No call please.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I need to know the original part number for the steering rack on my 2005 Volvo XC90 reg no bg 55 znp, a mechanic has looked at it because it had a leak on it and the rack requires changing, I’m trying to order a second hand one so I need the original number, thanks, Steve

Dear customer, the part you are looking for is the following, the part code can be found in the publication itself. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403315530748

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.