sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

What tool is needed to remove a fuel pump from an engine.

what tool is needed to remove a fuel pump from an engine. The car is a SsangYong Rexton 2.7 ltr diesel
JA: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?
Customer: THe pump is the original one
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Ssang Yong Rexton 2005
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its at a mechanic and they need a part can you help
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Its a tool that keeps the timing cog in place

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have a mechanic working on the car there is no error codes not required please answer the original question thank you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
no phone call required
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
do you have an answer for me please
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have no video or pictures to share
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
are you there please ?
Dear customer, I am looking for a picture of the tool, to show it to you, are you doing this work?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
as said previously I have a mechanic
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How long will this take please?
Dear customer, the tool is called camshaft adjuster.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Oh right do you have a part number please?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thank you

Dear customer is(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.