sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My car is broken down at my home looking for a mechanic to

hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My car is broken down at my home looking for a mechanic to come home... can you help? I live in KT4 area
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: audi a3 2010 make
JA: Are you fixing your A3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ignition starts.. after putting to drive.. or reverse. car doesn't move. its a automatic car
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes lights can b on.. I believe battery should be fine.. as I ma able to turn on the car
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing much really how much is the turn around time?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.