sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Warning on ssanyong tourismo saying check urea level unable

warning on ssanyong tourismo saying check urea level unable to start engine after 497 miles , adblu is dull
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: no
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Mechanic to figure that out. What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: ssanyong turismo ultimate 2019
JA: Are you fixing your Turismo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no just need advice am i safe to drive 390 miles home
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: 300 miles not 390 , nothing else

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, did you fill in the adlbue level and proceed with a data reset?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no phone call

Dear customer, even after resetting the problem persists? Are there any active error codes?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no error codes just the warning

Dear customer, which diagnostic equipment is being used?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no diagnostic equipment available
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
stop asking if i want a phone call, I dont
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
i just want an answer is it safe to drive

Dear customer the call warning is automatic, sorry for this, do not pay attention to it, as for the problem you present you must use a diagnostic equipment to try to reset, otherwise it will not be possible, the sensor must have been stuck.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
thanks , do you think it’s safe to drive

Dear customer, yes it is, i.e. you are not at risk but do not go out to rural areas, as it could go into an emergency mode and the car's power will be cut off if this happens, before it happens it will warn you, it will not be sudden, but the best thing to do is to reset it from the diagnostic unit as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok thank you

At your service.